OUR VISION :
Kullu science school is an English medium co-educational senior secondary school esp. for +1 & +2 classes in medical and non medical stream. School is manages by Brilliant Educational and welfare society. School is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Dharamshala.
KSS will prepare you for competitive examination. Our visions every child should actively engage in the seeing, and doing and understanding of science.
Our next generation deserves the opportunity to view science, and its offspring, as relevant/ fun and something.
To faster and cultivate the highest standards in every pupil in everything he or she undertakes. To encourage children to be proud of themselves and their achievements, to be proud of their friends and their school.
• At the Kullu Science School, we Endeavour to sustain a happy, stable, safe and orderly environment in which children are educated and developed to their full potential.
• We provide pupils with first and experiences in order to make the work stimulating and meaning full. This will encourage a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
• We aim to develop independence, co-operation and self motivation in our students.
• We Endeavour to foster good relationships between school, home and the community.
• As we believe that children learn best in an environment free form prejudice, be actively encourage respect for and understanding of all cultures and faiths within the school and wider community.
• We aim to of her equality of opportunity for all pupils.
• We value our children and their opinions and encourage this caring attitude throughout the school.
• Children learn best when their efforts are recognized, resulting in a sense of worth and achievement.
• More importantly Kullu science school.
KSS focus to commit itself to delivering the best possible education experience and learning opportunities to assert the standard to fulfill their future goals. Students in school’s mission is to ignite scientific curiosity in children so that they:
1) Question Intelligently.
2) Learn through discovery.
3) Connect scientific knowledge to their world.
4) Consider a career in science.